Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pint Night @ Woodstocks

Gotta love pint night, every Wednesday for the past four months me and my group of friends go to pint night at Woodstocks Pizza in downtown San Luis Obispo.
Ok how it works is, you buy your first pint for $2.50, which come with your glass and beer. Now every time you go back you refill your beer for 1-2 dollars depending on what kind of beer you want.
You can easily get a cool little buzz off of six bucks, or you can just enjoy a couple beers with a slice of their delicious pizza.
I always go for the Amber Bock, that refills for $1, then I get two slices of pepperoni pizza.
I forgot to add that their pizza has a special as well  for 1.50 per slice tell 11 o'clock, which is when pint night ends.
 woodstocksslo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment